Site Map


Leave a Reply

Did You Know…

The national prevalence rate for lifetime pathological gambling is only 0.8%. In comparison, alcohol dependence is 13.8%, drug dependence is 6.2%, and major depression is 6.4%. Indian Tribes have model programs for problem gamblers. In many areas, like Arizona, North Dakota and Connecticut, Indian Tribes are the primary funding source for such programs.
-Quick Fact